Listed below are the Conditions and terms that you must study and accept before becoming a member of the Select My Tutor portal. Relax and take time so that you can read and understand the Conditions and terms before becoming a member of the Select My Tutor Domain. Existing members will be informed of these Conditions and terms after they log in. Ongoing registration with Select My Tutor is considered agreement of these conditions & Terms. These Conditions & Terms may vary on a timely basis.
Please ensure your e-mail we've got stored for yourself is current and accessible as well. You'll be able to Update your current email address in the Personal Info section as soon as you log on.Information
1. The subsequent words and phrases obtain these meanings:
(a) "Agreement" suggests the commitment between The Tutor along with the Student, for those Tutor to execute services for the Student.
(b) 'Select My Tutor' Website" means the website operated by 'Select My Tutor'.
(c) "Members" means Tutors,Students and Parents.
(d) "Student" & "Parents" means an individual who uses the Select My Tutor platform with the intension of getting into a contractual association with a Tutor for the arrangement of tutoring solutions by the Teacher to the students or by the student's parent/guardian.
(e) "Tutor" indicates an individual who has applicable qualifications and experience to offer tutoring services within the areas offered by the Tutor on Select My Tutor platform, while being in Agreement to offer tutoring to the Students or the Student's parent.
2. General Terms-
(a) Words adding the singular may include the plural and the other way around; and
(b) Words added the masculine gender may include the feminine gender or the other way around.
3. All business model undertaken by the Select My Tutor, a Tutor, a Student or Student's parent/guardian is transacted under these Terms. In case of any conflict between these Terms or any other conditions and terms, these Conditions shall prevail Obligations of Select My Tutor and associated provisions.
4. The Select My Tutor Website continues to establish connections by allowing a Student to get in touch with a Tutor and view the Tutor’s profile.
5. Select My Tutor takes precautions to maintain privacy of the details of a Tutor and Student secure, but will not be responsible for unauthorised access to the information provided by a Tutor and Student on the Select My Tutor Website.
6. Select My Tutor will not be liable regarding appraising info on Select My Tutor platform. Members should exercise complete caution. Despite the prohibitions, Members may provide information or otherwise behave in a way that is unreliable, misleading or illegal. Select My Tutor provides no guarantee that Members are who they say they are.Tutor Responsibilities
7. A Tutor justifies that he-
(a) Tutor must be eighteen years of age or above;
(b) Tutor must have the necessary qualifications or experience to offer Tutoring in the subjects given by the Tutor on the Select My Tutor Platform.
8. Tutors who contact Students who're under the age group of 18 need to ensure that the Student has approval from the parent or guardian to offer tutoring services to the Student.
9. A Tutor accounts for the costs quoted for his/her services on the Select My Tutor Website along with collection of all service fees due to a Tutor from the Student. Select My Tutor is not responsible to the Tutor for any fees which have not been paid and won't get involved with any disputes about fees between a Tutor and a Student.
10. A tutor carries full responsibility for all those information which he offers on the Select My Tutor Site and must indemnify Select My Tutor in terms of any liability incurred by Select My Tutor as a result of such information.
11. A Tutor shall indemnify Select My Tutor for all claims and responsibility arising out of any use from the Tutor of the Select My Tutor Website, including charges and expenses incurred.
12.A Tutor should contact Student firstly through Select My Tutor platform. Every other means of communication are restricted.
13. A Tutor mustn't be by any means abusive in regards to a Student or his parent at Select My Tutor website or other place.
14. A Tutor is not an employee of Select My Tutor and accepts full responsibility for all Taxes, National Insurance and other liabilities arising from use of the Select My Tutor Website.
15. Information supplied by a Tutor at Select My Tutor Website should be accurate and maintained up-to-date. Including a proper Name, address, phone number and qualification/experience particulars. Some of the information attached to the Tutor at Select My Tutor Website is going to be openly visible and could come in internet search engine results.
16. Use of the Select My Tutor Web site is entirely in a Tutor’s own risk. A Tutor must exercise complete caution while using the Select My Tutor Website and getting into any contracts to supply teaching services to some Student.Student Responsibilities
17. Student under 18 years of age should have consent from the parent or perhaps a guardian to join up which parent or guardian must enter any agreement having a Tutor to supply tuition services. It's the responsibility of that parent to determine the qualifications of the Tutor. Select My Tutor is not accountable for any disputes regarding parental consent or any issues that students or perhaps a patent has with a tutor.
18. Students, or where relevant their parent/protector, accounts for verifying the qualifications, expertise, references, CRB inspections and qualifications of any Tutor that he makes its way into or proposes to initiate an agreement. Select My Tutor does not offer any be certain that any information provided around the Select My Tutor Website is accurate and proper.
19. Students, or where relevant their parent, accepts that his Agreement for tuition services is by using the Tutor. Select My Tutor isn't a party to this type of Contract and isn't accountable for the performance of any obligations agreed or impliedly agreed through actions between your Tutor and Student.
20. A Student must contact a Tutor through the Select My Tutor Website. Other sources of communication are strictly prohibited.
21. Students concur to not use Select My Tutor to market, promote or look for tuition services for his or her own company, nor may a company acting for an organization register to advertise their professional services or possibilities. Tuition agencies attempting to promote their service on 'Select My Tutor' should email us.
22. Students cannot behave as an agent to advertise the help or the possibilities of a business.
23. Students mustn't publish any abusive comments in regards to a Tutor or perhaps a Student around the Select My Tutor Website or other place. This includes defamatory or derogatory comments.
24. Select My Tutor is not responsible for examination entry this is the only responsibility of students.Member Duties
25. Members mustn't make use of the Select My Tutor Website for illegal or prohibited activities. Including delivering or posting junk e-mail, misleading posts, defamatory, indecent, obscene or advertising material, or send malware.
26. Members mustn't impersonate another person or entity to utilize a false title or perhaps a title they have no authority to make use of.
27. People mustn't publish copyright material or intellectual property of other platforms, websites or blog at Select My Tutor.Liability, Indemnity and additional provisions
28. Select My Tutor doesn't have control of or responsibility for that truth or precision of any material on the Select My Tutor Website, whether supplied by various individuals. 3rd party websites may seem around the Select My Tutor Website. Select My Tutor doesn't endorse and have any responsibility for that sites consideration or anything which seems onto it.
29. 'Select My Tutor' isn't and can't liable for behavior of People, whether at Select My Tutor Website or outside of it. Select My Tutor only give a service for any Tutor and Student to become introduced. Select My Tutor doesn't pre-screen or monitor the material contributed by People.
30. Select Mine Tutor isn't responsible for direct, indirect, consequential or other form of loss or damage that might be experienced by a Member with the use of the Select My Tutor Website including loss of data or information or any sort of financial or physical loss or damage.
31. People accept indemnify Select My Tutor against all liabilities, claims and expenses that could arise from the breach of these Conditions and terms or through use of the Select My Tutor Website.
32. Select My Tutor cann't be certain that a Tutor is going to be guaranteed to satisfy the Student's needs.
33. Select My Tutor isn't accountable for any grade obtained by Student or any results that examination grades entails.Intellectual Property
34. The code, logo and Intellectual property of the Select My Tutor Website can't be used again without Select My Tutor’s consent. All copyrights, trade marks, intellectual property at Select My Tutor Website (such as the material published by individual members) are possessed by Select My Tutor. It's prohibited to repeat, distribute, show in public places or create any derivative work in the Select My Tutor Website, or any of the material that is located on the Select My Tutor Website with no consent of Select My Tutor. Please visit our Copyright Notice, which forms part of these Conditions and terms.
35. By posting any material to the Select My Tutor Website, you:
(a) Are representing that you're fully permitted to do this
(b) Grant Select My Tutor a non-exclusive, royalty-free, non-terminable license to repeat, modify, distribute, show in public places and make derivative works from that material in all forms and any place and
(c) Authorise Select My Tutor to evolve the appropriate material and also you waive the authority to be recognized cause the author of the material under consideration.
36. Select My Tutor reserves the authority to withdraw or modify aspects of the Select My Tutor Website, or even the whole of it and reserves the right to change the method or mode of business or model of doing business without any prior notice to the members of 'Select My Tutor'
37. Select My Tutor reserves the legal right to suspend or terminate a Member's ease of access Select My Tutor Website, or parts of it. Select My Tutor reserves the legal right to remove, or require Member property of, material released round the Select My Tutor Website. Anybody whose access continues to be frozen or ended should not re-subscribe to, or re-access, the Select My Tutor Website without prior consent from Select My Tutor.
38. Open-access character of the Select My Tutor Website implies that Select My Tutor cannot prevent determined people whose Membership has been frozen or ended from re-being or re-signing up as member, in breach of their obligations under these Terms.
39. Select My Tutor reserves the authority to withdraw any material on Select My Tutor Website, whether based on information formed by various individuals or our very own members, to become capable of breaking any kind of these Conditions and terms, in order to bring the Select My Tutor Website into disrepute. Select My Tutor doesn't generally monitor material which seems around the Select My Tutor Web site and Select My Tutor is reliant upon People to inform Select My Tutor of anything Member’s see here which seems prone to break these Conditions and terms.
41. Select My Tutor may restrict accessibility Select My Tutor Website for just about any period and when necessary permanently in the sole discretion of Select My Tutor. Members shall not be titled to the compensation of any costs or expenses incurred consequently of such restriction or any inconvenience triggered.
42. Select My Tutor may monitor posts towards the Website and communications using the Select My Tutor Website and also have right to remove or block such posts or communications in their sole discretion.
43. The Distance data provided around the Select My Tutor website is calculated while using latitude and longitude of the postcode. Occasionally we simply use part of the Postcode, so Select My Tutor cannot be certain that the information provided on distances between postcodes is accurate.
46. Severability. When any term of these Stipulations happens being invalid or unenforceable by judicial decree or decision, the relaxation of these Stipulations shall remain valid and enforceable.