• I am friendly, patient, punctual, reliable, experienced and passionate about making a positive impact
• Took GCSE Maths one year early (in year 10), achieving A*
• Graduated from Cass Business School (City University London), achieving First-class honours in BSc (Hons) Accounting & Finance
• Currently working as an Auditor for professional services firm Ernst & Young in London
• Part-qualified Associate Chartered Accountant (get in touch if you need Accounting tutoring!)
Willing to travel: 10 miles
• Experience includes tutoring GCSE maths to a number of students at Harris Academy Bermondsey on a weekly basis.
• I have a Certificate in Learning & Educational Impact (CLEI), awarded by NCFE