Marina is an enthusiastic, dedicated and dynamic professional. An effective motivator, with well-developed communication and interpersonal skills, who enjoys dealing with people at all levels.
A confident and personable individual, proficient at working both on own initiative and as part of a team. Experience in leading class, ability to interpret/translate fully and accurately, with an understanding of functional, conceptual and cultural differences between English and the language offered.
Excellent communication and management skills.
Availability: Flexible time
Willing to travel: 5 miles
• Delivered LDA outputs within budget, quality assurance and timescale
• Over 9 years management experience
• Over 15 years teaching experience
• Over 15 years assessment of learners in languages, option Law, Local Government and Health Summary of key skills
• Project management and budget design
• Ability to use IT to administer own workload effectively
• Ability to create good rapport with learners
• Ability to work to deadlines
• Attention to detail
• Leadership and Strategic Leadership
• Portuguese - mother tongue
• Business Examiner
• Management and monitoring including quality assurance and evaluation
• Ability to create and maintain good working relationships on all levels
• Excellent performance record of project delivery and partnership management
• Operational knowledge of Microsoft Office Packages, internet and email
• Commitment to Diversity and Equal Opportunities
• Effective management of Service Level Agreements