I`m offering music production tuition to students or hobbyists of all ages and abilities. Whether you’re interested in developing your production skills in a particular DAW, require some help in your academic studies (I cover GCSE, A-Level and Degree levels and am DBS/CRB checked), need assistance choosing the right production setup or would like some advice on a particular track, I can help. I have a BA (Hons) degree (1st) in Electronic Music Production and have been producing and DJing electronic music for around the last eight years.
I cover a broad range of areas including
- Room Acoustics and Studio Setup
- Audio Fundamentals
- Synthesis & Sound Design (Digital and Analogue)
- Microphones & Recording (Logic Pro X/9, Ableton and Pro Tools) - Programming (Logic Pro X/9, Ableton and Pro Tools)
- Mixing/Editing (Logic Pro X/9, Ableton and Pro Tools)
- DJing (Vinyl/CDJ) I do home visits, however by arranging sessions at my studio in Haringey (North London) (facilities below) students have the opportunity to gain first-hand experience using some of the industry`s most renowned equipment with no increase in fee.
Studio Facilities: - 2013 Mac Mini - Mac G5
- Furman Power Conditioner - Universal Audio Apollo Duo Interface w/ Realtime UAD Processing - Motu Microlite MIDI Interface
- Focal CMS 50 x2 - Moog Slim Phatty Monophonic Analogue Synthesiser - Sherman Filterbank 2 Classic - Korg Mono/Poly Polyphonic Analogue Synthesiser - Korg Monotribe w/ Miditribe - ModeMachines XOXBOX - Intellijel Metropolis Eurorack Modular Sequencer - 6U Eurorack case - CME UF8 (MIDI Keyboard w/ weighted keys) - Godin SD Guitar - Bass Guitar - Various FX Pedals - dbx 48 Point TRS Patchbay - Samson Rack (8u) - Pioneer CDJ 1000 mk3 x2 - Stanton T80 Direct Drive Turntable - Pioneer DJM 600
Willing to travel: 15 miles
I hold a degree (1st) in Electronic Music Production BA (Hons) from the Academy of Contemporary Music as well as A2 and AS level Music Technology and GCSE level Music. I have 8 years active experience in electronic music which has led me to playing many of London`s largest venues. I also have experience in tutoring for a range of ages.