Availability: Monday to Saturday. House visits are available in school holidays and half terms.
Willing to travel: Home Only Tutoring Experience:
- Piano Teaching Diploma, Trinity College, London, 2015
- Grade 8 Piano with distinction
- Grade 8 Digital Keyboard
- Grade 5 Music Theory with distinction
- Grade 4 Cello
- Grade 3 Violin with distinction
- Grade 3 Flute with merit I am a knowledgeable piano / keyboard / music theory tutor and piano accompanist (of choirs, ensembles and solo instrumental players) who is able to teach individual and/or group lessons from 30 minutes to an hour or longer, incorporating elements of general musicianship, such as ear training and theory, as well as instrumental technique and interpretation.
With many years of experience as a teacher in London music services and primary/secondary schools, I can prepare pupils for performances, examinations, auditions and festivals.
ABRSM and Trinity, piano and keyboard exams are all undertaken. Adult learners are also welcome, pairing up is possible.
Trinity Laban Conservatoire of Music and Dance (2015)-
Diploma in Instrumental Teaching
Single Honours from the Trinity Laban Conservatoire of Music and Dance.
The Open University (2015)-
Single Honours from the The Open University.
Trinity Laban Conservatoire of Music and Dance (2013)-
Grade 8 Digital Keyboard
CertEd from the Trinity Laban Conservatoire of Music and Dance.
Pecs University (1999)-
Teacher of Literature
QTS from the Pecs University.
Name of the person who provided this testimonial: Aimee
Dear Miss Hajnalka, Thank you for teaching me piano and developing my skills. I appreciate you being there using your time to patiently teach me this beautiful instrument. You have really inspired me and I can't imagine ever stopping. Thank you so much. Best wishes and Good luck, Aimee piano student
Name of the person who provided this testimonial: Sally
Hi just letting you know that I got my results back, I got 124 points and a category merit. Sally
Name of the person who provided this testimonial: Sarah
Hi, Luke got a 'Pass' with a distinction. He is very happy that he passed! Thanks and have a lovely summer. Sarah
Name of the person who provided this testimonial: Pat
Hi Miss Hajnalka, just received Emily's piano result online and she gained a merit! Thanks very much. Pat
DBS (CRB) Check: Yes
Has References: Yes
Will Tutor Online: No