I have a degree in Engineering from a British university, and I like Arabic, Maths and Science. I love sports, particularly swimming and cycling. As a former Egyptian cyclist, I took part in a number of competitions across the country and used to train with the national team. I believe that success in life requires EFFICIENT Time Management.
Availability: Weekdays & Weekends
Willing to travel: 8 miles
I studied Arabic Literature, poetry, Grammar and Eloquence in school in Egypt and Saudi Arabia for many years. I tutor students to help them prepare for exams but I also do all other levels from elementary to advanced. I teach Quran and also do Tahfeedh (Quran Memorisation). SUCCESSFULLY COMPLETED COURSES IN: –––––––––––
• Teacher Training.
• Behaviour Management.
• Dyslexia with BDA (King’s College).
PAST EXPERINCE : –––––––––––
• Worked as a madrasah (Arabic/Islamic school) supervisor for 2 years.
• Taught in East London Mosque and Tayyibun Institute.
• Tutored university students from Westminster University and SOAS.
• Supported GCSE classes in Paddington Academy.
• Have been doing translation work since 2011.
• Provided live translation in a number of events and Islamic gatherings.
• Tutored a large number of students of all different levels and skills.